Wednesday 17 June 2015

Every experience is a stepping stone to greatness

I'll be completely honest with you, I don't necessarily feel like writing right now, but I will because it's a part of me and I love expressing myself. I've been looking for a job for about two months and it is quite frustrating at times. I like to be productive all the time and being home when the weather is all lovely and ish, really isn't my ideal summer plan. However, I am now realizing that sometimes things have to be a little shaky before the goodies come around and that every experience, whether good or bad is a stepping stone to greatness. As much as I despise being unemployed, me being jobless motivates me to keep on searching even if it takes a while and allows me to direct my energies to other aspects of my life that need taking caring of while I wait for employment. On another note, there are also frustrations in our lives. Perhaps we are consumed with how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us. We may have gotten into a conflict with someone over our attitude for instance. Sometimes people have to keep us in check and remind us of how we can change and grow. The truth hurts at first for sure, especially if you are sensitive like me, but we always end up becoming stronger. I'm an adult now, well at least that's what Canada has declared once you reach the age of 18, lol, and the transition into full adulthood is not easy. We are changing emotionally, growing mentally and physically, and there are more responsibilities to tackle. However, with transition comes some lessons to be learned and the bad usually comes before the good. So you, yes, the one reading this. I know life is not all peaches and cream at times, but you are here for a reason. You have a purpose and it will only be discovered once the storm has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment